Hope you are all keeping safe and following all the safety measures needed during these crazy times. I thank you for stopping by and taking time out to check out my blog Masala Mojo which is a work of love and labor. Would love to hear your feedback and suggestions about it if you have any.
I am also thankful to be nominated for this Liebster Award series, where bloggers in our community help budding bloggers like me. It’s great to have such a lovely ecosystem. I feel so glad to have been nominated by Dolly who runs this blog Virtuoso. If you haven’t already then go check out her blog, it’s creative and lovely.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions by your nominator
- Nominate eleven bloggers
- Ask your nominees eleven questions
- Ask your nominees to nominate eleven others
- Notify your nominees once you make this post live.
QUESTIONS BY DOLLY:
- What inspired you to begin blogging?
- Which weakness would you like to overcome?
- Describe is your key strength?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which country do you belong to?
- Share a bit about yourself.
- Which country would you like to travel to?
- What is your profession?
- Tell me about your ambition?
- Which is your favorite color?
- What are your hobbies?
ANSWERS BY ME:
- I began blogging because I needed a place to document all my recipes. My friends would ask me for recipes and it was easier to just share a link. But I left it after some time. I have now become serious and have been doing this consistently for the last 1 year or so. It gives me a great deal of happiness when people try my recipes and like them. My most popular recipes are my Breakfast recipes.
- I am hesitant to take big risks. I would really like to overcome this fear so that I can try new things in life.
- My key strength is my dedication and persistence to do my work. If I love something, I give all my heart to it.
- It’s really difficult for me to pick one. I love comedy and light movies. Am also a fan of all the detective series.
- Indian, born and brought up.
- My name is Nisha, I am a food blogger with this blog and an Instagram channel with the same name. I am a full-time marketer and a part-time home chef. I love nature and gardening.
- New Zealand. It’s been on my list for long and I would love to visit it next.
- I am a digital marketer and have been working with different online companies.
- My ambition is to open a little restaurant of my own one day. I would love to have some land where I could grow a lot of fresh veggies and herbs for my restaurant.
- My favorite color keeps changing from time to time, I am a big fan of bright colors. The current favorite is purple.
- My hobbies are cooking, reading, dancing, and gardening.
QUESTIONS BY ME:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How do you decide on the next topic for your blog?
- Are you a foodie like me?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- Did you make changes to your routine during COVID lockdown? What were they?
- What do you miss the most due to the lockdown?
- Tell me about your hobbies?
- What is your favorite sport?
- How would your ideal vacation be?
- Do you love plants?
- Do you grow some plants at home?
MY NOMINATIONS :
- Dees Platter
- Chitras Recipes
- Veg Cookbook by Praveena
- An Indian Homemaker
- Lets cook with Tina
- Void Wishes
- Ranjus Travel Diaries
Thank you for the lovely nomination for the Liebster Award, Dolly.