I hope you are all well. I am thankful for all of you who have come and appreciated my food blog, Masala Mojo. This means a great deal to me. Running a blog is a very creative process that needs a lot of time and patience, especially with a full-time job. And this is why it makes me really proud to be nominated for this Food Blog Award by a fellow blogger and friend Smitha of The Karavali Wok. Thank you so much for your nomination, it is wonderful to be connected with you. I am fond of the variety that you bring through your lovely blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at Africa Boy Blog
- Use the same featured image as your nominator
- Answer the five questions by your nominator
- Create five food questions.
- Nominate five fellow food bloggers.
QUESTIONS BY SMITHA:
- What is your favorite snack?
- What is the best place to eat in your town?
- That one dish that you hated eating as a child but you relish it now?
- What is your favorite drink in the summer?
- What’s your favorite cake flavor?
ANSWERS BY ME:
- My favorite snack is Poha Chivda namkeen. Absolutely love this guilt-free snack which is quite easy to make at home.
- I am so fond of eating out, so it was very difficult to choose one. But if I were to choose one place, then it would be Cafe Lota, which is a lovely cafe located within the premises of the National Crafts Museum on Pragati Marg, Delhi. Love their simple ambiance and lovely menu.
- This has to be Bel/WoodApple juice. I hated Bel as a fruit when it was available for free and in abundance during my childhood since there were Bel trees everywhere. Now I have to buy and eat it, but I have grown very fond of them. I try to have a daily glass of Bel Juice every morning in summers.
- I am a big fan of summery drinks and keep making a few on a regular basis. But my favorite has been Frozen Mango Margarita, which has become part of my weekend ritual.
- I am a big fan of adding citrus flavors in my cakes and I adore them but my love for chocolate is slightly more. So, my favorite would be when I mix both in the form of my favorite Dark Chocolate and Orange Cake.
QUESTIONS BY ME:
- What is your favorite immunity-boosting ingredient?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Do you make any spice mix at home? Which one?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Who is your inspiration when it comes to cooking?
NOMINATIONS BY ME:
Bonus nomination Backpacking with my Lens, to start a travel award series. 🙂
Looking forward to seeing your lovely responses ladies.