Summers is all about drinks, granitas, fro-yos and more. Isnt it? I love my fair share of cool things and weekends are reserved for some things special.
Moscow mule is one such drink. Absolute favorite! Love making it when friends come over on hot summer-y days. It is such a simple one to make and you would love it if you are a vodka or a beer fan. Need I say more?
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Low
1. Vodka – ½ cup
2. Ginger Beer – 1.5 cups
3. Lemon juice -2 tablespoons
4. Crushed ice – 1 cup
5. Mint Leaves – a few
6. Lemon wedges – 2
2. Mixing jar
3. Copper mugs
1. Add in the vodka in a jar and add in the lemon juice.
2. Mix in chilled ginger beer and add crushed ice to it.
3. Pour in the mix in the copper mugs and add in some more ice.
4. Add in few mint leaves and lemon wedges.
5. Serve chilled!