It’s so hot and I need my popsicles! Since the mercury had been soaring since the past few days, I have been craving for my favourite popsicles, what else! Since I had some fresh and juicy Peaches lying in my fridge, I decided to make some Peach popsicles.
I washed them really well but didn’t remove the covering as I like the reddish coloured granules it grants to the popsicles. Here’s how I made my 3 ingredient- zero effort Popsicles.
PREPARATION TIME: Less than 5 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Low
- Peaches – 3, large
- Lemon juice – ½ lemon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon, or more
- Wash the peaches well and roughly chop them.
- Add them to a blender along with lemon juice and sugar.
- You might need to adjust the sugar content if the peaches are not sweet.
- Add the blended puree to the popsicle moulds and keep them in a freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Serve chilled.