Another one of my favourite Overnight Oats Recipe with a summery twist with the addition of the beloved fruit of the season – mangoes, duh! .dd layers of mango with the crunchiness of the oats, throw in some nuts and there is a jar of pure delight!
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Easy
- Oats – ½ cup
- Yoghurt – ¾ cup
- Mango –1
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Walnut – 1
- Dried Cranberries- for garnish
- Seed mix (flax -pumpkin- hemp seeds): a handful
- Add oats, curd and honey to a mason jar. Mix well, if the mixture looks very dense, add a bit more curd or water to bring it to a loose mixture consistency. Refrigerate overnight. If you can’t keep it overnight, at least let it rest for 2-3 hours.
- Cut half of the mango and blend it with some yoghurt and honey to make a smoothie.
- Layer the jars with the smoothie, oats mix, mangos and seeds.
- Add some cranberries on top and serve cold.
Love overnight oats, try my other Overnights Oats recipe with Pomegranate.