Strawberry smoothie is such a morning go-to drink. It is so refreshing, delicious and healthy at the same time. It is filling and serves as a perfect on-the-go breakfast for me whenever I am short on time or I am running late. I add a banana to it to give it a thicker consistency which you might completely omit. You could also add a tablespoon or so of oats while blending to thicken it up slightly.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Easy
- Strawberries – 10
- Greek yoghurt – 1 ½ cup
- Banana – 2
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate Syrup – 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes – crushed, optional
- Add strawberries to a grinder along with yoghurt, bananas and honey.
- Blend everything until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add some ice cubes and chocolate syrup at the bottom.
- Add the smoothie mix on top.
- Add a few strawberry pieces on top and enjoy!
Which smoothie is your favourite?