Chia is a rage these days and I am a fan. Love chia pudding and make several variations of it. Made this rich and fresh chia pudding today for breakfast. I soak these and keep them overnight to get hat dense pudding-like consistency. Let me know how do you like it.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Easy
- Chia seeds – ½ cup
- Almond milk – 100 ml
- Greek Yoghurt – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 2 tablespoon
- Strawberries – 4
- Toasted pumpkin seeds – for garnish
- Cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
- Cocoa powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – a pinch
- Take half a cup of chia seeds and add milk and yoghurt to it.
- Whisk vigorously until mixed properly.
- Add honey, salt, cinnamon and cocoa powder and give it a nice mix again.
- Keep these overnight. If you don’t have so much time, you can keep it for at least an hour and a half before eating it
- Cut strawberries and add on top along with some toasted pumpkin seeds.
- You can add coconut or any other light flavoured milk. You can add normal milk as well but it tastes slightly bland according to me.
- You could add maple syrup instead of honey.
- You can add almonds, pecan, walnuts or any other crunchy nut of your choice.
- You could add any fruit you like. I usually like blueberries, bananas, etc.
Love parfaits like me, then please check out my granola parfait recipe.