Made this no-bake tiramisu cheesecake yesterday and it was an instant hit. It’s such a low frill and easy cake to make. Add a few ingredients, freeze overnight and lo behold you have this beauty! This is a great cake for all the coffee and tiramisu lovers. This is such a delicate and soft cake and makes everyone a fan.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
DIFFICULTY SCALE: Medium
- Crackers – 12-15
- Butter – 2-3 tablespoons
- Cream cheese – 1
- Mascarpone – 1 cup/200gms
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract – 2-3 drops
- Instant coffee – 3 tablespoons
- Strawberry – 8-10
- Take crackers in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin until it turns into a powder.
- Take the crushed mix in a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter to it.
- Take a cheesecake mould and line it with the cracker mix. Press it with your fingers or a spoon to firm it up.
- Take 3 tablespoons of instant coffee and add 1/3 cup boiling water to it and mix well. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Take cream cheese and mascarpone in a bowl and whisk until they blend completely.
- Add vanilla extract, the instant coffee mix and sugar and mix well again.
- Add this mixture on top of the cracker lining and smoothen the surface from the top.
- Place it in a refrigerator and allow it to cool overnight or 8 hours.
- Take the frozen cheesecake from the fridge and place the strawberries however you like to decorate.
- Dust icing/powdered sugar and coffee powder on top.
- Add chocolate sauce for an extra topping if you like the flavour to be chocolaty. (Don’t add a lot otherwise it would overpower the coffee flavour).